Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD firmware version 6 0 1 released for Samsung Galaxy users to upgrade from the previous version of android systems up to 6.0.1 firmware version and this model SM-G930FD firmware version 6.0.1 is come with the most useful feature and high Security update to protects your smartphone with Google account lock. This is really nice for samsung galaxy users to secure their phones with FTR Locked by Google, We highly recommend you to use this update version one if you are still at the lower version then this. On this SM-G930FD firmware you will get the best of the most useful feature and get more updates bugs fix so on. You can easy flashing your Samsung Galaxy S7 G930FD 6.0.1 firmware by using one tool called Samsung Odin flashing tool we also provide the link for you to download for use this tool to upgrade on the Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD firmware.
Requirement Tools to Flash SM-G930FD firmware Version 6.0.1
- Download ODIN Flashing Tool
- Samsung Mobile Drivers
- Model Name: Galaxy S7
- Model SM-G930FD
- Version 6.0.1
- Security Patch level 11-12-2016
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD firmware version 6.0.1
- Make sure you smartphone already power off
- Enter download mode by pressing Home + Volume Down + Power at the same time after download mode appearing just press volume up to enter download
- Open Odin file and file to Odin flash tool by clicking of AP button to add firmware files.
- After you done all click on Start button and just wait about 3- 5 minutes to make it ready and done of flashing.