Samsung Odin Download
Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android Smartphone and tablets devices. You can use this software to flash on every Samsung device you have such Galaxy A, Galaxy S series etc.
Download Odin and flash / Install Custom ROM to your Samsung Android device. In Order to install Custom ROMs for Android phones, you need Root access. Custom ROM s are made through official OTA firmware and others files. Odin is widely used for Firmware Updates, installing Custom ROM and Kernels for Android devices (Samsung Android devices).
-Must Read: How to Flash Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
List Of Samsung Odin Download with Link
Samsung Mobile Driver for PC
While you are going to flash or rooting your Samsung Smartphone you need to have and install Samsung driver on your computer to let computer fast knowing your device.
Samsung Odin Download update and Changelog
- Odin 3.13.1 released
Odin3_v3.13.1 Stable – is compatible with new compression of the Samsung galaxy S8/S8+ / S9 / S9+ Oreo files (LZ4 Compression).
- Odin 3.10.5 ,v3.10.6,Odin 3.10.7 ,3.11.1 and Samsung Odin 3.12.3 released
Latest 3.12.3 is available for download, This is the latest Odin flash utility but we advised you to use the older and stable versions. v3 3.10.7 New features: RTN for Sprint and removed support > Windows XP
- Odin 3.10: Latest Samsung Root utility
Samsung Odin 3.10 is now available for download. Download Odin 3.09:-Bug Fixes and better compatibility.
- Odin 3.09: Updated with few bug fixes, more compatibility!
The latest Odin 3.09 has some major updates and now supports a wide range of Samsung smartphones. Please make sure to pick the right Odin version for your device, most of the time if you rooted, flashed custom ROM with Odin 1.85, it will most probably work with other latest Odin versions (Odin 3.09, Odin 3.07, 3.06,3.07, 3.06 etc )
- Download Samsung Odin 3.07 minor updates and more Odin Samsung Android device support!
Important notes that you must know to avoid the flash or root problems.
- Warning! Please find the right Tutorial before you starting the flashing
- Do not forget to Backup your phone.
- Download the correct and latest Odin versions
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
Samsung phone flashing, Rooting Troubleshooting
Odin compatible ROM flash-able files have [.tar] or [md5] file extension. Therefore most Odin compatible ROMs are from Samsung Official or leaked ROMS, OTA updates. Odin Download will not work with [.zip] file extension or another extension files. You can use one of those ROMS to Flash Samsung Phone by Odin.
Find the solutions during flashed or root your Samsung Device
- XDA is the forum that you can find the solution of the Android smartphone problems
- Use it to find the solution that you have
- You can also contact us to find the help content of your problems
Samsung Odin Rooting Tutorial
You can check out the example of the Odin flashing process. You can use the Odin to flash on every Samsung smartphones. Not only the Galaxy S9 model you can use it to flash any Samsung smartphone and tablet you have.