Facebook the best social network nowadays it helps people lot of things out there. Facebook gives the world connected to each other. You can leave a post and even on the Facebook to lets everyone knows.
But while you using Facebook on the Android device you may have one problem which is, unfortunately Facebook has stopped working. So you can’t access your Facebook account on your smartphone device. It is a problem that you need to solve it immediately to your Facebook apps working as it was.
So in this article, we have covered the best ways to solve your problem of the Unfortunately Facebook has stopped working on your Android device. Here is the quick preview of the solutions that we will work on you can check at the below section.
- Clear Facebook App Cache
- Update Facebook App
- Uninstall and Re-install Facebook App
How to Fix Unfortunately Facebook has stopped working
So to solve this problem we will bring the multiple options to help you fix the error successfully and those methods are useful for you to fix unfortunately Facebook has stopped working on your Android Smartphone.
So getting started with our solutions step by step to solve this problem on our Android device and get our Facebook working perfectly back.
Solution No. 1 Clear Facebook App Cache
So to getting started on this option, you need to follow multiple steps without skipping any of them.
- On your smartphone menu open up the Setting and then scroll down abet then tap Apps then scroll always down until you Facebook then press on it
- while you there press on Force stop button and Force Stop it then presses on Storage at the below then press on Clear Cache button and clear its cache.
- Reboot Your Smartphone Device and check the result.
Solution No. 2 Update the Facebook
Facebook are keeping update their app such as features and more stuff out there so while you using the out of date version is also can happen of the issue on Unfortunately Facebook has stopped working. So what you have to do is give it up to date and you Facebook will have no problem, to update your Facebook app you need to follow the step below.
- From the home screen of your Smartphone device, Open up the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- In Google Play Store Press the three-line menu button on the top-left corner of the screen and select My Apps & Game from the slide-out menu.
- This menu screen will display all of the installed apps, along with the apps with uninstalled updates at the top.
- Press the Update All button on the top-right corner of the screen and wait while the app updates are installed.
- Reboot your Smartphone and check to see if the Facebook error has been fixed.
-Also Read: How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
Solution No. 3 Uninstall And Re-Install Facebook App
When the message shows up an unfortunately Facebook has stopped working it means some when wrong on the Facebook app functionality so the best ways for is just uninstall and re-install it back and facebook show working fine for you.
Just uninstall and re-install it the Facebook will work perfectly on your Android Smartphone device even the last time it happened the issue. Because new installation will extract all code and functions to let Facebook work great.